Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BIG DAY

Tomorrow is the day i'm going to New York and Washington D.C. I am at debbie's sleeping over because we have to leave here to go to the airport at 7:00 a.m. It's going to be hard waking Korinn up because she doesn't really do good in the mornings. But, maybe sense i'm here she will be ok. We will just have to see. Kortney and I can hardly wait, I don't think i will be able to go to bed because i will be so excited. I will just have to try i guess. I will get pictures and post them if i can. I will write all about it when i get back. I can't wait. I am going to have so much fun riding the airplane!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Have a great time. I can't wait to hear what you did when you get back.

Just us said...

Hi KeNz!!!! Hope you have lots of fun on your trip!!