Monday, October 13, 2008

I FINALLY GOT A BLOG!!!

Hello everyone! Well I was looking at every one's blogs and they looked fun so I decided to make a blog for my self. I have been doing great in school and keeping my grades up. Last year I was having a hard time doing that because I was more focused on my friends and what they were doing instead of school. Well this year I wanted to change, so I did. I am very happy that I could do it because I didn't think I could actually do it. As you all know I have a baby sister that is now 3 months old. She is so adorable, and I'm glad to have her apart of the family!! Um...this week my aunt Debbie is taking her kids and I to New York and Washington D.C over UEA break. I am so excited because I have never been on an airplane and this will be excited to see my reaction when I'm on the plane. I think it will be way fun. But, I was thinking that I would be bored, but I won't because my cousins will be with me and they are fun to be around. I am thankful that Debbie would take me.
That's all I have to post for now! I will post when I get more stuff to post, but for now this is good enough!! Love you all.. Have fun reading my blog!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

So glad you are doing better in school. Have fun in New York and stay safe.

kEnZiE LoU LoU said...

thanks! I will, and i will tell you all about it

goldmania said...

Hey, I am so excited for you and your trip. Sad I wont see ya but maybe next time. Hope is was everything you hoped for.