Tuesday, December 9, 2008

cHrIsTmAs Is AlMoSt HeRe!!!!!!!!!

So I was told that I should update my blog more because I was complaining to my mom that nobody comment's on my blog and she said well maybe you should up date it and people will. So here it goes... I have been busy with school and trying to get my grades up. I have also been messing around on the weekends sleeping in til noon. If you all don't know I am really and I mean really excited for CHRISTMAS!!!! This year i'm getting clothes just because that's mostly all I want. But anyways, my little brothers want toys. Brock mostly wants a Ninetendo D.S. because all of the cousins have one, well most of them. Hunter just wants toys and that's about it. They are mostly excited about santa coming and bringing them what they want. But that's if they are good... Brock says!! I hope everyone has a good Christmas and enjoys what they get. And I know I will too!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

You better get your grades up or Santa won't bring you what you want. Just kidding.
So what are you getting me? I am your favorite aunt right. Ha ha, just joshing.
What is with this getting up at noon on weekends. When we were kids we wanted to sleep in too but grandpa would come to our rooms at 8:00am. and tell us, "Get up it's almost noon." Can you believe that?

Heidi said...

SO all ypou want is clothes does that mean I can take back whats not clothes!!!
I know NOON but really she can be quit, (oh whats the word)not nice if its before. I have to work every Sat. morning anyway.
Kenzie your doing good with school, you just need to try and study without the phone and tv going!!!

Susan said...

Good Luck on the grades! I know you can do it. Clothes, what could be better right!!! Merry Christmas Kenzie.

goldmania said...

Ya know I love clothess too. Good job at school, keep it up. :)

kEnZiE LoU LoU said...

thanks everyone!!