Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just an update..

Ok so I just want you all to know that I got my grades up :) i'm so happy i did it. I still need to fix one grade but I still got most of them up. So christmas is a week from today which today is 12-18-08. I am going on christmas break starting this weekend!! I'm so so excited, I get to see my uncle Greg, my aunt Natasha and there two kids Gavin and Bella. Once again I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a happy NEW YEAR!! It's almost 2009. Have fun :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah, way to go Kenzie. I knew you could do it. Now just keep them up and you won't have to play catch up again. I know you can do it you are a very smart girl. Have a great Christmas vacation I'm sure I will see you but have fun anyway. I know I will probably see you on New Years. Luv you, and again WAY TO GO. I'm proud of you.

goldmania said...

Great job Kenz. Keep it up and it will really pay off. I promise. Get good grades and when you graduate I'll take you on a trip. Ok We've never seen you guys for Christmas and one of these years we all need to get together. Have a great time. Tell Greg and them Hi. They live here but I still never see them.

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

Sorry, I had to delete my comment, it posted before I was finished writing.

Here is what I said:

We are excited to see you too! Good job on getting your grades up. Your mom is WAY too nice. If my grades were bad, my mom would have taken away all my privileges!

Heidi said...

Natasha's right I should have taken away some of your privileges, but then again you do alot for me also. I couldn't take away your phone or I would never be able to get a hold of you.....
I love you and you are a very smart girl (just lazy with school work sometimes)xoxox